The publisher makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the materials and content published on the website are carefully screened and analyzed, are processed with the utmost care and promptly updated. However errors, inaccuracies and omissions are always possible. We therefore decline any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies and omissions that may be present on the site.
The texts and the elaboration of the texts, even if treated with the utmost attention, cannot entail specific responsibilities for the editors for involuntary errors or inaccuracies.
The objects, products, programs and routines that may be present on this site for downloading such as technical documentation, commercial documentation, software etc. unless otherwise indicated they are freely and free of charge under the conditions established by the owner.
Fonte Margherita srl assumes no responsibility for the content of the documents or the characteristics of the products documented, nor for the functioning of the programs.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, 196 and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679. The company Fonte Margherita srl with registered office in Via Fonte Margherita, 9 - 36036 Torrebelvicino (VI) Italy, P.Iva and C.F. 03098270246 Data Controller (hereinafter, "Owner"), informs pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, 196 (hereinafter, the "Privacy Code") and art. 13, EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
Fonte Margherita srl takes care of the protection of your personal data and respects the applicable personal data protection legislation (Privacy Code and GDPR 12016/679). Your personal data are treated confidentially. We process the personal data you provide to us when using the website and / or after registering on the website.
In particular, we process: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") provided by you directly , by registering on the site; data not directly provided by you - and in any case acquired within the limits of the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 5, GDPR - whose transmission is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (by way of example, access to the page, amount of data transferred, status message after accesses, session ID numbers, IP addresses , URL addresses, etc.). These data allow you to reconstruct the path of your visits to the site.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art.24, lett. A), b), c), Privacy Code and art. 6, lett. b), e), GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• process a contract request;
• execute pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
• develop internal statistics;
• fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
• pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, within the limits and conditions set out in art. 6, letter f), GDPR;
• exercise the rights of the Data Controller, (by way of example, the right to defense in court);
B) Only subject to your specific and unequivocal consent (Articles 23 and 130, Privacy Code and Article 7, GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send via email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services, different and / or dissimilar from those already purchased, offered by the Owner.
3. Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of your data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. A), no. i and ii) is necessary in nature. In the absence of the provision, we cannot guarantee your registration on the Site, nor the possibility to process your requests.
The provision of data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. b), has an optional nature. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or withdraw the possibility of processing by us of data previously provided. In this case, you will no longer receive our newsletters, while you will continue to receive our services and will retain the right to register on the site.
4. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4, Privacy Code and art. 4, no. 2), GDPR and more precisely: collection, reg